Featured Vacation RentalSanctuary for any Season Minutes From Snowbasin And Powder Mountain
Terms and Conditions
Valley Escapes, LLC
Terms, Conditions and Rental Agreement
1. Payment and Cancellations: 50% of total rental rate is due at the time of booking as a deposit to hold property. The balance on the account is due and payable 30 days prior to arrival.
The Deposit amount is refundable 30 days prior to arrival less the booking fee $30.00. If reservation is not canceled outside of 30 days the deposit amount will be forfeited, with the balance being refunded to Guest. If the reservation is canceled inside 14 days of arrival, the entire reservation amount is forfeited.
The total reservation amount is required to be paid before entrance to the Property.
Any check returned by the bank will be charged a $40 statutory fee and possible cancellation of Reservation and all rights and privileges hereunder.
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. A early check-in may be arranged dependent upon availability for a fee of $50.00. It is considered a late arrival if you will be arriving after 7:00 p.m. If you will be a late arrival you will be given a key-box code several days prior to your arrival date. The agreement must be signed and returned prior to your arrival date.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. A late check-out may be arranged dependent upon availability for a fee of $50.00
2. Damage Repair and Missing Items: Security Deposit Protection is required for all rentals. Security Deposit Protection plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Security Deposit Protection coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy. The Rental Unit Damage Protection can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly VALLEY ESCAPES, LLC any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Rental Unit Damage Protection. Please contact VALLEY ESCAPES, LLC directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment
Guest, by signing below, assumes full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action on Guest’s or Guest’s visitor’s part, except in the case of normal wear-and tear reported to Manager within 48 hours of Check-in.
While individual property descriptions are believed to be accurate, it can not be guaranteed. Guest inspection of the property is encouraged.
3. Indemnification and Insurance:
agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Manager and the owner of the
against all loss, damage, expense, and penalty arising from any action
Guest or visitors of the Guest which causes injury or death to any
damage to any property. Guest is encouraged to secure the appropriate
travelers or vacation
can provide such coverage upon request at rate of 6.95% of the total
4. Cancellations: If the Property becomes unavailable to the Guest prior to occupancy, Manager will make best effort to accommodate guest in equal or better lodging.
If, for any reason, the Guest cancels this Agreement more than thirty (30) days from the Arrival Date, the 50% Reservation Deposit will be refunded less the $30 booking fee. Cancellation by the guest less than thirty (30) days but greater than 14 days prior to arrival, the 50% Reservation Deposit will be forfeited. Cancellations are not permitted within fourteen (14) days of Guest Arrival Date and all amounts paid (Reservation Deposit and Final Payment) will be forfeited.
Failure to pay the Final Payment in a timely manner will be considered a cancellation and will result in forfeiture of the Reservation deposit.
5. Repairs and maintenance: Repair and maintenance problems must be brought to Managers attention within 24 hours of occupancy or occurrence, or Guest will be held liable for all such damages or repairs
Manager Maintenance responsibilities are as follows: Electricity, water, sewer, local phone service, basic cable, and initial supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, laundry detergent, hand soap, dishwasher detergent and garbage.
6. Pets: Pets are not allowed in or on the Property.
7. Smoking: Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the Property. Smoking is only allowed “outside”. Evidence of smoking inside the Property will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid and will result in additional Cleaning Fees.
8. Casualty or Destruction: Should the Property be destroyed or rendered uninhabitable by an Act of God (including, but not limited to , hurricanes, storms, floods or fires), or by environmental disaster, or loss of utilities prior to occupancy by Guest, Manager will make best effort to accommodate guest in equal or better lodging. Should this Agreement become null and void due to lack of lodging alternatives, all payments made hereunder shall be refunded to Guest.
Guest and parties listed above must comply with ay mandatory evacuation orders
Should the Property be destroyed or rendered uninhabitable as above during occupancy, Manager will make best effort to accommodate guest in equal or better lodging. Should this Agreement become null and void due to lack of lodging alternatives, reimbursement will be on a pro-rated basis.
No refund is due (or will be made) for inclement weather. Travel or Vacation Insurance is recommended to be obtained by Guest. Manager can provide such coverage upon request at rate of 6.95% of the total reservation amount.
9. Noise Ordinances(s): The Property is located in a neighborhood which has a “noise ordinance” in effect after dark. All Guests agree to respect the Noise Ordinance and to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Any police enforcement actions by the City, County or Home/Condominium Association are at the sole risk and expense of the registered Guest and may result in Excess Damage Cost and/or immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
10. Liability and Damage: Guest agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Manager harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, property damage or expenses, arising by reason of any injury, death or damage sustained by any person, or to the property of any person, in or on the Property during the Term of this Agreement, including Guest, additional invitees or visitors of Guest, where such injury, death or damage is caused by a negligent or intentional act of Guest, additional guest or any of Guest’s visitors or invitees.
11. Cause for Eviction: The Guest and all parties with the Guest will be subject to immediate eviction from the Property if the Guest or parties of the Guest violate any terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to, violation of the occupancy limits, pet provision, smoking, noise ordinance or parking. Bring on to the premises any pesticides, cleaning products, aerosol sanitizers, air fragrances etc. In the event of eviction from the Property, the Guest shall forfeit all amounts paid and there will be no refund or money.
12. Attorney’s Fees and Costs:
Manager employs the services of an attorney to enforce any conditions of
Agreement, to collect any amounts due, the eviction of the Guest, or
Guest takes any action to recover deposits not due, Guest shall be
Manager for reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred by Manager.
for any court actions and location shall be
13. Short-Term Rental: It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term vacation rental, and is not a lease or other long term residential tenancy agreement. This Agreement is only for the licensed use of the Property for the stated Term. It creates no property rights in Guest and no rights to renewal or for recurring usage. This Agreement is also neither a Time-Share sale or a Plan of Time-Share Development, nor a Vacation Club.
14. Falsified Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of Reservation Deposit and Final Balance, if paid, and such party will not be permitted to check in and/or will be subject to immediate eviction with the forfeiture of all amounts paid.
15. Succession, Assignment: This Agreement is binding on, and the benefits inure to, the heirs and personal representatives of the parties. However, neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned (in whole or in part) by Guest.
16. General Terms: This
is made in, and shall be governed solely by the laws of, the State of
17. E-mail Opt in: By signing or approving this agreement you have chosen to be included our E-Mail contact list. Valley Escapes rarely sends more than one E-Mail per month and each E- mail provides information including but not limited to improved services, discounted rental rates or packages, or requests guest experience feedback. Each E-mail sent does include an unsubscribe option.
17. Acknowledgment: I/We understand and accept the terms and conditions on all pages of this Agreement.